Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Just a scratch

Today coming back from CHOC, someone made an unsafe lane change in front of me and I had to slam on the brakes to keep from hitting them. I was sure they hit me, but they didn't stop! I followed them, honking and flashing my lights, to get them to pull over. Finally they pulled over and I looked at the front right bumper and, sure enough, there is a scratch on the bumper. They apologized that they didn't think they hit me, so they didn't pull over (there was some language difficulty since their first language wasn't English). We exchanged info, and when I called Tom at work about it, he said he thought that scratch was already there. Ha! So much for me! I was sure I felt a scrape, but I will belay my comments until Tom comes home and looks at it.

No comments: