Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Picture pot pourri

I have to post these pictures because they are just too cute. The first two are from Sunday, before we left for church (yep, I haven't downloaded pics in a few days!) The kids were dressed for church (except their hair!) and watching "Signing Time" while Tom and I were getting ready.

On Monday Kate brought Matty to play with Lukas and Natalie (I forgot to take pics), and Karen and Hannah brought dinner. Here's Hannah holding Konrad...looking very professional, if I do say so myself!

And then Natalie, in a burst of development, has decided to push her walker around without falling down! I added leg weights to the top of the walker so she won't push it out in front of herself too far, and it has really helped her. She pulls herself up and pushes Winnie the Pooh (that's who's under the leg weights) around. So far she just pushes in one direction. Once she gets a little better, we'll take the 20 pounds of leg weights off, so hopefully she'll learn to lift and move the walker to change her direction and turn corners.

No comments: