Friday, March 28, 2008

Chinese Firedrill

Today Cammie came over to watch Natalie, so I took the van to the dealership. I thought it was going to be a quick visit/short stay, but it ended up that they needed to keep the car until 3 pm. So they drove me, Lukas and Konrad home in the shuttle van. Of course, this meant transferring the car seats into the shuttle, then into the garage when we got home. Then when he came to pick us up at 3 (this time, Natalie was going too), I had to put three car seats back into the van, then put them into my van at the dealership. Of course, they won't help me put the car seats in because they don't want to take responsibility for how the car seats are installed in the event there is an accident.

Let's not do that again! Next time, we're going to the local mechanic, where I can leave the van, and the car seats, and walk home with the kids in the stroller.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

you poor thing! I can just picture you doing all that! I had to do that once but I only had one car seat to move since Austin's in school. I feel for you!