Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Our future NBA player

Konrad continues to grow quickly, as evidenced by his 4-month check up today. It's only when I see newborns or that I have to move him to the next larger wardrobe...or take him to the doctor, that I realize how huge he is...his size really sneaks up on me. Yes, I'm used to lugging kids around now!

Ok, the stats: 19 lb., 6 oz, 28 inches. 97th percentile for weight, and 1" above the 97th percentile for height (which means he's off the curve). Lukas was only 18 lb., 10 oz, 26 inches at this age.

Good grief, Charlie Brown! Or perhaps I should say, "Good grief, Shaquille O'Neal!"

He's only 4 inches shorter than Natalie (although of course he doesn't stand yet).

I promise I won't mention again that Konrad really doesn't eat very much, because you won't believe me.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

HOLY COW! I still can't believe it!!! Andrew was the exact same measurement (weight-wise) but a tad taller at..get this...15 months old! Andrew at his 18 mo check up was 21 1/2 pounds! How do you carry him!?! You must have quite the arm muscles!

Anxious AF said...

He is catching up to Alex on the weight.