Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Stimulus

Tom was reading the paper while I was blogging the last one and mentioned the website where I saw this, which had me ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING OUT LOUD. At least, until I realized that if I could get Tom to go this route, we too could save a lot of money. The website is entirely composed of people chronicling what they did/are doing with their stimulus check.

For the record, ours hit the checking account last week and was immediately transferred into our savings account. It will be spent, but we're not sure when. I guess that means that we're saving it, for now. Sorry to be so boring, but that's what our life is (boring), and we like it that way (if boring means "no credit card debt")!

How are you "spending" your stimulus check, or the rebate the government gave you on your own money?

No comments: