Friday, May 16, 2008

To celebrate...

...Natalie's successful swallow study, she drank a lot of pool water. Not exactly what we had in mind!

Lukas has been asking for the pool to be brought out of storage for ages, and this weekend, with a hot forecast, it was the perfect day. We had actually been planning to go to the beach after Natalie's swallow study, but decided we had too many things around the house, so we stayed home and Lukas and Natalie spent several hours in the pool. Lukas' favorite thing is to jump up and splash the water every where as he lands on his bottom, and Natalie loves to get splashed.

I took Konrad grocery shopping with me while Tom watched the kids and did some yard work. While I was out, it said on the radio that a nearby city was 100 degrees. I thought it was hot, but I didn't think it was that hot!

No comments: