Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Six month checkup

Konrad had his six-month checkup today (after we visited Natalie's ENT for a pre-op visit...she's getting new ear tubes and her eyes checked on Monday).

Here are Konrad's stats: 21 lbs 2 oz (95%), 29 inches (above 97%) and his head is now in the 90th percentile (previous checks, his head size was around 50th %). I can't keep track of the head size because they always give it in centimeters, but I think it was 45 centimeters today. Lukas was 21 lb, 13 oz, 28 3/4" at the same age, so Konrad has slowed down the growth to almost match Lukas'.

Our pediatrician kept on commenting how much Konrad looks like Lukas (she wasn't our pediatrician when Lukas was a baby), and I guess because I didn't exclaim along with her, she asked me, "Don't you think they look alike?" My answer is I think they look like brothers now, but their baby pictures are very different to me...Lukas was much more chunky in the cheeks.

What do you think? Konrad is on the left and Lukas is on the right (both taken right around 6 months).

Then I had to throw in a great picture from this morning when Lukas asked to hold Konrad...AND for me to take a picture.

3 comments:

Myssie@PendletonMarket said...

Keep in mind that I have never seen any of you in person, but I don't think that Lukas and Konrad look alike. I think that Lukas looks just like Tom and Konrad is a spittin' image of you, Cindy! They have similar features, they look like brothers, but they look totally different in their baby pictures to me.

Good job on that awesome growing Konrad!!

Anxious AF said...

I was going to say that Lukas looks exactly like you in your profile picture, but you are right they just look like brothers.

Michelle said...

Nope, don't think they look alike at all! LOL You grow big kids! Your arms must be very muscular. =)