Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Has it been 10 times or 20 times...

...today that Konrad has RIPPED Natalie's glasses off her face? And we're only halfway through the day!

This is definitely getting to be an issue with him. I've thought of wearing my glasses during the day so I can train him to not take the glasses off my face, and hopefully that will help poor, defenseless Natalie, who cannot protect herself from her little brother with the lightning-speed grasp. Of course I am trying to train Konrad to not take the glasses from Natalie, and I really don't like wearing my glasses during the day (I only wear them at night when I'm not wearing contact lenses).

The optician warned that this would be a problem, and here we are!

3 comments:

Myssie@PendletonMarket said...

Poor Natalie! Little Brothers!

Michelle said...

Andrew learned this rule rather quickly...everyone in my family wears glasses except my husband! My sis and I wear contacts most of the time but Andrew had LOTS of people telling him "hands off"!

mamatutwo said...

Oh, I know those brothers! Sweet kiddos, though!