Friday, October 17, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We haven't missed a year since Lukas was born, going to the pumpkin patch, so I think this is the fifth year. Tom has been at least one other time, but I don't think he made it last year. I doubt that I could do it alone with three small kids, and it's much more fun with Tom along anyway.

The first picture is my favorite. Of course, this was also Konrad's first visit to the pumpkin patch, and he loved it, using the pumpkins as drums. Natalie enjoyed the bounce house...she tries to stand up, but doesn't have good enough balance to stand when everyone else is bouncing...but she loves just sitting there and getting the benefit of everyone bouncing around her.

It's really a challenge to get all three kids looking good in the same picture, but we tried...a lot! The individual pictures definitely turned out better than the group shots.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

What a fun pumpkin patch! A whole more than pumpkins!

Th picture of Konard on the pumpkin is beautiful.

Kelly W.

Kelly said...

I love pumpkin patch season! Love the pictures. Konrad is getting so big!