Monday, March 23, 2009

Tom's Photo Gallery

I have enjoyed photography most of my life and with the advent of our blog I have had a chance to share some of my family and kid shots. And besides, how else is Cindy going to get her beaming smile on the blog?

On rare occasions I get to share my artistic landscapes photos or my angled pictures of the kids. In this post I wanted to share a couple of photos I took at Joshua Tree this last weekend.

Maybe because I am tall, but I like to take pictures that exaggerate the height of the kids. Konrad at 33". In the background is a metal sculpture and a mesquite tree.

Natalie at 35".

Lukas enjoying a rare quite moment (Orchestrated by Dad the artiste)

"VW Rock".
"One Arrow"
"Wing"
"Barker Dam Joshua Tree"

Thank you, Mom, for training my eye to compose pictures.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Besides the ones of our kids, I like the VW picture!

Kelly said...

Looks like you made a lot of memories on your camping trip. Great pics, but where is the picture of Cindy? Kelly F

Rachel said...

Those are great pictures! How neat to do the angled ones! :)

Michelle said...

Gorgeous pictures!