Wednesday, June 17, 2009

There's a story here

The other day, Lukas and Natalie were playing with Play-Doh during Konrad's morning nap. I flattened a piece of Play-Doh into a circle, and rolled it into an ice cream cone. Then I added a round ball to make the ice cream and handed it to Natalie. She LOVES ice cream and knew immediately what it was, even though the colors are a little funky.

Now for the rest of the story...she got down from her chair, found her bib, put the bib on herself, and then proceeded to play eat the ice cream.

If I'd known she would be so happy with play ice cream, would I still have bought the ice cream maker?

Uh, yes! I don't like Play-Doh ice cream, myself!

3 comments:

Anxious AF said...

amazing!!! Smart girl!

Brandi said...

Isn't it amazing how our little ones pick up on things even when we don't think they are paying attention. What a smart young lady!

Tarah Peacock said...

That is a cute story, she is so smart.