Thursday, August 20, 2009

Where the socks go

I'm still working on teaching Natalie where her socks go when she takes them off. All my kids prefer to go barefoot in the house (which is fine during the summer, but during the winter, the floor is too cold!) Konrad has about 50% success in taking his socks off by himself, but Natalie is always able to take her socks off.

And here's where she puts them, most of the time, if I'm not aware of what she's doing and reminding her to put her socks in her own dresser in her own room: she puts them in what is now Lukas' drawer.

Several times I have asked myself "where are all of Natalie's socks?" and then I remember to look here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great that she is at least putting them somewhere. Noah takes his socks off and puts them in his mouth.. oooh..

Kelly said...

That is too funny! Max's new thing is putting the clean clothes in to the hamper. He claps at himself when he does it. We clap when he puts his dirty clothes in the hamper before bath. . . why not the clean clothes, right? Kelly F