Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Eight Years Later

This morning, the kids and I surprised Tom at work with his favorite cookies (oatmeal raisin).  Lukas made a "Happy Anniversary" card and Konrad drew a picture too.  Natalie's not very interested in drawing, so I didn't even try to get her to draw a picture while I was making the cookies.

Here's Konrad trying to sneak a cookie before we left.  When we got to Tom's work, the kids enjoyed having a cookie with him and then said hi to several of his coworkers.

Tonight Tom and I are going out for dinner...and shopping for two birthdays that are coming up!  We have to take advantage of every chance we get to shop without kids!

Happy Anniversary, Tom.  It's been a wonderful eight years and I pray that God blesses us with many more together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. Hope you have a great night.

Kerri H said...

Happy Anniversary! Enjoy the evening of dining and shopping!