Monday, April 12, 2010

Because she's cute!

I've been meaning to videotape the kids reciting the Westminster Children's Catechism, but haven't gotten around to it.  Today I had a brief moment when Konrad was asleep and Lukas was playing outside, so I thought I'd try to capture Natalie talking a little more.  The first video is Natalie answering the first five questions of the catechism (she can answer about the first 20) before Konrad joins the show (he knows about 18-20).  But it's difficult to video tape her like this because she wants to see herself, so I flip the viewfinder so she can see herself...but that means I cannot see exactly what I'm taping, hence the rugged quality of video taping.


The second and third videos are just cute...






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making me smile Natalie and Konrad..

Kelly said...

And she is just cute!!

I am always impressed with Natalie's speech.

Kelly W.

Rita Gehman said...

Natalie is looking exceptionally well. You are achieving a great deal with her, Cindy.

For a 4 year old special needs child, she is remarkably well developed in all areas. I approve.