Thursday, June 17, 2010

Konrad the tooth puller

"Konrad had his fist in my mouth and he pulled his fist out and my tooth came out.  And I didn't quite know it had happened." 

How did you have the tooth in your fingers? 

"I don't know how the tooth got to be in my fingers."

How did Konrad happen to have his hand in your mouth?

"I don't know.  But I am very happy to lose my second tooth."

Do you, dear blog readers, really believe this story?  I don't know what to think, since I only saw Lukas holding the tooth, after the event. 

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Lukas has repeated the story to several people, so he's certain that's the way it happened!

The Peacock Family said...

That's a pretty neat story!

Angelica mom to JesusRTS said...

lol! Nice story! :) He looks so adorable missing his tooth!! so proud to have it gone! :)