Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Words are back

I couldn't leave this Wednesday without a few words, sorry!

I just have to say that having only two children is soooo easy!  Yesterday Lukas was at school and today he's on a field trip...and Natalie is always at school all morning.  So two days in a row with just two kids in the morning.

The break has been good for me.  And I noticed that with the third child I'm more understanding of Play-Doh bits all over the place.  After all, it's just on wood floors, and if I clean it up right away, it doesn't get tracked all over the house...so why get excited about it?  Ok, crums still bug me, but I'll survive.

Now if I could only get Konrad to nap in the morning with Dominik, I could have a nap too!

But I'll take what I can get.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its great that you can have a little break. I honestly don't know how you do it because having two is hard for me. I'm still trying to get used to Noah being at school five days a week for 6 hrs a day. I miss him soo much but I know the structure is good for him. But I miss my baby..