Monday, May 2, 2011

Angels fan

I've felt myself less able to handle the challenges of juggling four children in the past few months. A lot is falling through the cracks, but at least no children are!  So imagine my sense of accomplishment when I completed the following task today:

Natalie gets home from school at 11:30 a.m., and on Mondays and Thursdays we have 30 minutes to eat lunch before leaving at noon for physical therapy.  Today I had the added challenge of getting a urine sample from her...and I got one (using a collection bag) before we had to leave!  I was so ecstatic that I didn't realize until we were half way to the therapy clinic that I'd forgotten the doctor's order for the test of the sample.

Do I keep going to get to therapy on time or turn around to get the order?  I turned around, knowing that after dropping Natalie at the clinic, it was the only time today when I could go to the lab with only 3 children and not 4, so I was going to make that a priority!  And even though we were late, I dropped the sample at the lab just before they closed for lunch.  Whew!

Then we had about 20 minutes for the boys to play at the park before it was time to pick up Natalie again.  Here's the newest Angels fan in our family...but Dominik already doesn't want to wear a hat!  I tried to get him to wear Konrad's hat since it is frying hot today, but he just played with it.

Still cute!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You poor thing. You are definitely super mom!

- Sarah
http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com/

Jessica said...

thats busy!!!!