Saturday, August 4, 2012

Impulse purchase

I took Natalie and Dominik to Costco this morning to get a few staples...and because I pushed the cart through an area I don't usually frequent, I ended up making an impulse purchase.  But it's been almost eight hours and I still don't regret the purchase, so it's ok, right?



I asked Lukas if he was ok that I didn't get him a costume...there was nothing in his size.  He said it was ok, and he went and got his cowboy hat, capgun and a broom (to stand in for a horse).  I'm so excited that the Ariel costume is just short enough so Natalie won't trip on it...both she and Konrad will get at least a year's use out of the costume.  Dominik might not be able to wear his dragon costume for a whole year, but he sure loves it now and looks so cute!

Quite a handsome Spidey, don't you think?  Konrad is ALWAYS asking for Spiderman things (even though he's never seen the show) so I knew he would love this.

Dominik decided he wanted to try the Spiderman costume...it will be his when Konrad outgrows it, but right now it is way too long (note rolled-up ankles).

Konrad has basically worn the costume all day...and even wanted to play Wii with it on.

No comments: