Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Catching up

Here are some pictures that I'll group into one post because I want to take a nap:

Tom and Lukas picked limes from our tree, and then they made a lot of juice--some for limeade right away, and some to freeze. Lukas loves to use the juicer, but in this picture I had to put gloves on his hands and tape them tight around the wrist to keep the juice from stinging his eczema, which has flared up again recently.

Natalie is reaching to play with her fridge magnet toys. I asked her PT to look at what she does on the fridge and make recommendations on anything that could be tweaked to help her more. Her PT suggested putting the magnets above the freezer bar so Natalie has to reach high. Natalie loves to put the magnets in the music box! I love it because it keeps her busy for a few minutes while I'm making dinner.

Grandma and Grandpa came for a visit and to deliver Natalie's birthday present (the beautiful pink dress on Grandpa's knee). Natalie enjoyed pulling up on Grandpa's legs, and Lukas liked showing his bucket of safari animals (here he's showing Grandma the tree). Thanks for visiting!

Now it's naptime!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog... I was actually planning to talk about making limemade next week! How did you know?! Of course my limes won't be from our own tree...since we live in Nebraska and have not seen the likes of a lime tree here..:( How wonderful that you have your OWN lime tree!!!

Laura said...

Ooh...I should have proofread that! Limemade is not what I meant...but limeade! Oh, well... Sometimes I don't speel very weel. :)