Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Me first!

We had another dispute among siblings today over who would ride the swing first. Lukas said he wanted to ride the swing after Natalie, and I thought, great! But when we got outside, he said he wanted to ride the swing first. He thought "after" meant first, so I had to explain to him that he meant to say "before Natalie."

While I was holding Natalie, he jumped on the swing and I let him ride first. Natalie promptly started crying. I got Lukas to take a short turn, then Natalie swung for more than 20 minutes, smiling and giggling the whole time.

Today at CHOC, Lukas actually said, "We have a highchair similar to that one." I was surprised to hear him use the word "similar."

Ok, no pictures, once again. It was the perfect day, too, but it was so perfect I couldn't get up off the grass and go inside to get the camera.

No comments: