Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Still sick

I realized last night, as I stopped by the local pharmacy for some high-powered help (the over-the-counter stuff that you still have to ask a pharmacist, show your ID and sign for) that this is the first time in nearly four years that I've been this sick AND not pregnant or nursing. I've been this sick several times in the past four years, but Tylenol is the only option for pregnant and nursing moms. I'm still pretty sick, but feeling a lot better with chemical assistance.

Today, Lukas started out in a good mood and stayed in a good mood! What a relief. Yesterday was very hard. Today I'm going to talk to him about quiet time and try him in our guest bedroom so he can read his books outloud but not wake up Natalie. I'm even going to try to get a nap at the same time! I'll let you know if this pipe dream is successful.

No comments: