Monday, April 23, 2007

Posing

Lukas had a scare this morning...after breakfast, he pushed himself back from the table with his feet really hard and tipped his chair backward, landing on his head. He cried pretty hard for a few seconds, but I knew he was ok when he asked for some ice (his good friend Hannah hit her head yesterday at church and he saw the icepack she got). I did watch him for a while, but I think he's ok.

A little later I asked him to smile for a picture, and I got the regular scruntchy face smile that we get recently:Then I asked him to just be happy and he gave me this:Hmm...this could be fun! So I asked him to be sad and I got this:
Ok, next is mad:
And then angry:And last, surprised:
So any of those are better than saying "smile!" I think I'll ask Lukas to look surprised the next time I want a nice picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindy,

Funny you should mention this because Russell also fell down in the same manner on Monday as well! Ann Marie & I have been telling Russell not to push back or he'll fall & hit his head. Sure enough, Ann Marie had turned around for just a second to wash some dishes & then she heard a loud crash & some crying. He was OK but it a bit scary for Ann Marie. Afterwards, Ann Marie asked Russell if he would push back again & he said "NO"! Russell has learned quickly.

Laurence

Cindy said...

They are obviously spending too much time together! :)