Monday, June 25, 2007

VBS Day 1

Today Natalie had therapy at 7:30 a.m., and Lukas, Natalie and I were on our way to Vacation Bible School at our church by 8:20 a.m. Lukas was in the pre-k class with five other kids, Natalie was in the nursery and I taught the music class for three sessions and helped in the nursery the rest of the morning.

I didn't get to watch many of Lukas' activities because I was teaching, but I got to see his snack time and craft time. Here he is, closing his eyes during the prayer for the snack (he never/rarely closes his eyes during prayer at home), and Irene talking to the kids.

Here's Natalie having a good time playing with the toys. She also enjoyed playing with her friend Mia.

And here is Carla helping Lukas with his craft.

Although Lukas has been going to Sunday school for about six months, this is his first "school" experience...going from place to place for different classes. I think he'll get the hang of it after a few days. He definitely had a great time!

No comments: