Sunday, December 9, 2007

Who does he look like?

Konrad=====>

A couple people have asked who Konrad looks like. What follows is my opinion only...Tom should weigh in on a separate post, and I'm sure others will express their opinions too.

When he was born, I didn't think Konrad looked like Lukas at birth, so I assumed he didn't look like my side of the family. Then 30 minutes later, I commented to Tom that I thought Konrad looked like Ben, Tom's brother's son, and like Tom's Dad. This was mostly from the eyes.

Then I thought, "Maybe he does look like Lukas!" But when I compare his picture above to the picture of Lukas below, I think maybe not.

Of course, time will tell who he looks like. He really just looks like Konrad!


<====Lukas

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe you have given birth to Julian Jr. He looks like your brother to me! Round head, cute mouth and light hair around his head.---GG

Cindy said...

Could be! I need to find some Julian baby pics.