Thursday, February 21, 2008

Not sick after all

Yes, I'm sick, but apparently Konrad isn't! Whoo hoo!

I called the pediatrician yesterday to review what medicine I could give Konrad (because this is a very miserable flu that would be devastating without pain medication). She asked me what his temperature was, and I told her 99.7 (rectally) and she said that was normal. I had it all backwards, thinking you were supposed to add a degree to a rectal temperature, but you're supposed to subtract (you can see how often my kids have fevers). So, so far, Konrad is healthy, and so are Lukas and Natalie. Praise God!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LUCAS!
Hope you guys are feeling up to the party that a four year old demands! Rest well, and enjoy...before you know it he will be off to college!--Gg