Thursday, March 20, 2008

Hide and seek

Remember how the concept of hide and seek is lost on Lukas? He likes to hide, but then he yells were he is so you will find him quick. He's so excited for you to find him, that he can't wait until you actually find him...he has to help you.

Today I found the same thing with a game he invented "hide and seek treasure" where he hides two pennies he found today and I look for them. Except he can't contain himself...he has to show me where they are. I've talked to him about NOT showing me, and he promises not to show me, and then he can't help himself again and points to them, or he whispers (loud enough for me to hear) where they are.

It's cute. It's an indication that even though he is growing up in so many ways, he's still our little boy.

1 comment:

Anxious AF said...

Joel does the exact same thing when we play hid and seek. He always calls out "Im in here!"