Thursday, June 26, 2008

Random numbers

Today Lukas is 4 years, 4 months, and 4 days old.

Natalie weighs about 30 pounds. That snuck up on us, since she was only about 26 pounds several months ago at a GI visit. The good thing is that she's growing taller, too.

Today I finally switched Konrad to his new wardrobe: 18 months. It's still because of his long torso (he wears 12-month pants, but most of the summer shortalls and onesies in his 12-month wardrobe are too short). He weighs a little over 22 pounds.

I have both Natalie and Konrad in a size 4 diaper. Natalie should be in a size 5 diaper soon (now?), but I'm enjoying the short time that they're both in the same size diaper for the short time that it will last. I dislike having multiple sized diapers in my diaper bag, just like I dislike having whole milk taking up space in my fridge for the 12 months between weaning from breastmilk and drinking low fat milk. But now that I think about it, Konrad will be a size 5 pretty soon as well, so I shouldn't worry about it!

1 comment:

Anxious AF said...

Alex is in a size 4 too, with not much room to grow.