Thursday, July 31, 2008

Konrad is eating!

I have now redeemed my Mommy license. In addition to finally teaching our third child to eat solid food before he turns 8 months old, you may also be impressed by my gymnastic-like camera abilities. I took these pictures holding the camera in my left hand (inverted so the index finger can press the shutter on the right side of the camera), while holding a spoon in my right hand.

Hmmm, I guess I'm more confident of taking a picture with my left hand than I am of feeding my child with my left hand.


Notice the open mouth willingly accepting food from a spoon. That is my trophy!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

He is such a doll. You can almost see imagine him thinking "ok, mom I give up".

Ana said...

Yeah!!Go Konrad and Go mommy!You are so funny!