Saturday, January 10, 2009

Look out world...

...here comes Konrad!

"Ok, the first step (get it?) in walking is to stand up."

"Then I need to look at my target...Mom!"
"Uh oh, getting a little wobbly...can you see how far I've moved already? Are you watching the tiles in the floor to see how far I'm walking?"


"Good, you're watching! Ok, I'll take one more step..."

"I hope you caught that Mom! I was as surprised as you were!"

Konrad's baby book will reflect that yesterday, January 9, he started taking a few steps. Today we visited Grandma and Grandpa and he impressed them with his walking expertise, showing how walking side-to-side is the easiest (most like cruising). I'll try to remember to take some video!

3 comments:

Myssie@PendletonMarket said...

He is so darn cute! Way to go Konrad!!

Michelle said...

Yeah Konrad! Pretty soon he'll be chasing Natalie and Lukas!

Rachel said...

Yea Konrad! :)