Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy Birthday, Konrad!

Wow!  It's been two whole years since that glorious day you were born, Konrad!  You are such a fun kid and it's so wonderful to see you grow and learn.  We're glad you love playing with your brother and sister.  You bring so much joy to this family and we're so glad you are you!

Love, Dad and Mom

all pictures by Catherine Raack, mom of Julia (RTS)

 
I love my Daddy!

 
...and my brother!

 
 ...and making music!

 
 ...and my sister!

 
 ...but I really want to do everything my brother does!

 
 Those ducks look like they're having fun.




I'm listening carefully!

5 comments:

Myssie@PendletonMarket said...

Happy Birthday Konrad!!

Anonymous said...

Wow time is just going by so fast. Happy Birthday Konrad.

Angelica mom to JesusRTS said...

such a handsom boy! happy birthday kondrad!

Christine said...

Happt Birthday Konrad! You and Alyssa share a birthday! How cool is that!
Hope you had a super day today!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday, Konrad!! :D