Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Natalie!

We're so proud of how far you've come, sweet Natalie!  So much has happened even since your 3.5 year update...you're talking so much more and climbing more.  Even if you're still unsteady, your physical abilities are improving.  And when you forget and try to ride the swing with only one hand and fall on your face, you get right up and insist on riding the swing immediately!

You are such a fun girl!  Happy Birthday!

Love, Mom and Dad

all pictures by Catherine Raack, mom of Julia (RTS)


It's me!


Signing "duck" because of all the ducks at the lake.


Having brothers ensures that I will learn how to climb!


I love making music on the trash can lid!


If I pinch your cheeks, will you pinch mine?

5 comments:

Angelica mom to JesusRTS said...

Happy birthday Natalie! you are such a pretty girl! Hope all your wishes come true

angie said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! You always make me smile....that smile of yours is infectious!! I hope you had a GREAT day. Big Hugs to you and your Mama!

Anxious AF said...

Beautiful girl! Happy Birthday!!! Alex likes to pinch my cheeks too.

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday, Natalie!! You are such a sweet and pretty girl!

Big hugs always,
Rachel

Myssie@PendletonMarket said...

Happy Birthday Natalie!! All of the pictures are fabulous! Cathrine did a fantastic job!!