Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Shhhh!


...don't ANYONE tell our kids what they're getting for Christmas.  But you can have a preview peek today.

Hint:  we shopped at Ikea last night.

I don't know if we have enough wrapping paper to wrap these boxes and bags...I KNOW we don't have enough wrapping paper to wrap the assembled products.  Of course they have to be assembled...they're from Ikea!

And now you know what we're doing the day after Christmas...because it sure would be hard to disguise/hide these assembled products before Christmas!

5 comments:

Brandi said...

bunk beds...I love IKEA!

Ana said...

Ikea has some cool things! I'm sure all of you will put those together super fast and enjoy the process!

Angelica mom to JesusRTS said...

Good luck on wraping! tell us how that goes! i'm sure the kids will love there gift! :)

Michelle said...

I'm glad someone figured out what they were. I was at a loss! =) We don't have an Ikea here (nor have I ever been in one!) so I couldn't figure it out! LOL

Christine said...

I LOVE IKEA! Wish we had one here!!! I'm with Michelle... I had no idea either....