Friday, February 5, 2010

More snow pictures

I thought I had downloaded pictures from our still camera, but I guess I hadn't because I found these!  The last pictures of playing in the snow were taking with the still setting on our video camera.  I'm so glad we had more pictures of that wonderful day!

Konrad loved shoveling snow. 

If we put mittens on one time, Tom and I put them on one hundred times that day.  I was so warm (baby heater) that I didn't have my coat on very long, but I kept my mittens on for making snow balls.

Lukas loved sledding.  We had a snow sled, but I think the boogie board worked better.

Natalie and Konrad with their mini snowmen.

Konrad kissing his mini snowman, "Snow."

Near the end, Tom held Natalie so I could take pictures and Lukas could keep sledding.  She just wanted to snuggle with someone since walking in the snow was too difficult.

1 comment:

Angelica mom to JesusRTS said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! i want to have fun in the snow... love the snowman!:)