Tuesday, April 20, 2010

More amazement

Here's another one to file under "that amazing girl"!



Setting the table has been Lukas' job, then one time a couple weeks ago Natalie wanted to put her plate on the table. Then she decided it was time for her to set the whole table...she's learned to do this only by watching Lukas, not by any instruction on my part.

I love when she decides at the end of the video to take "Daddy's fork" directly to Daddy, instead of putting it at his place.

Konrad is learning to gather the laundry (also Lukas' job) and vacuum under the table so I'm going to have to come up with new chores for Lukas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely amazing.. Love how she kept saying "I have a knife" it was making me smile so big.

Terri H-E said...

Natalie is my hero! I love it that she kept tooting her own horn - I set the table! Girl's going to do well in job interviews one day!

Tarah Peacock said...

She is doing such a great job! She continues to amaze me.