Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A kids' view of camping

By Lukas

At Joshua Tree National Park we played with a kid named Derek and found secret caves and trails.  We also made s'mores and marshmallows too and then we went to bed in our tent.  And I collected bottle caps.

This is me and my new friend, Derek.

This is a cave that Derek found.  We walked through it.

This is a picture I took of some rocks we climbed.

Derek and I got to go rock climbing with his friends.  This is me climbing the bottom of the Cyclops.

I had a lot of fun on this camping trip.  The best part was finding caves and trails with Derek. I took a lot more pictures, but these pictures give a good idea of what I did.

1 comment:

Kristin @ Petal and Thorn said...

Wow, Lukas, you are very brave to climb that rock! I'm glad you met a friend on your trip. I hope you post more on this blog :)