Saturday, July 28, 2012

Discovery Science Center

I think this is the first time I've taken all four kids to the Discovery Science Center by myself.  No stroller (just an extra diaper and wipes in my purse) and I even brought the camera!  And returned home with the camera!  And all four kids!

We have to stop by the favorite activities.

Driving the zamboni.

Lukas is setting off the air rockets...I included this to show that yes, all four kids were there (it was not often that all four kids were close enough to photographed together).

I was more tired after this outing than I've been in a while...Natalie was always running off and making me find her.  She's fast!  At least the crowd there was very light so it was easy to find her without becoming panicked...but that might have been what allowed her to go so fast.

No comments: