Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Let's try again!

At this rate, we'll never make 3000 posts!  I will blame it on our computer crashing again (we tried to get by with just fixing the last computer, but when it crashed the second time, we got a new computer), but I was also waiting for Tom to write blog posts for events I didn't attend.  He gave me permission to go ahead without him...but I hope he will document those events eventually!

So after three fun months with us, Jordana returned to Switzerland at the end of February.  Here the boys are with her before she left for the airport.  We had fun getting to know her and wish her the best as she continues her career!

Ok, it's time to go to a doctor's appointment, so I'll have to end this post and promise to be back soon with the next!

No comments: