Tuesday, August 26, 2014

First Day of School

There was summer, and then it was time for school again.  I have more summer pics to post, but I'll post these now since they are from the past few days.

We celebrated the night before with dinner at Fuddruckers.

The kids played a few arcade games.

Is Natalie going to ask for a motorbike?

And then it was the actual Back-to-School day!  The kids like it when I write on their bathroom mirror.

They wanted to pose with the cats...we left the chickens in their pen.

Natalie copied her brothers and started to ride her scooter out to the bus...

...but she couldn't make it up the hill of our driveway, so she stopped to pet a cat...

...before making it to the end of the driveway.

Where is that bus?  It finally came...


...and I forgot to get a picture of Natalie boarding, but here she is ready to go!

And then it's time for homeschool.  Dominik is doing great with learning to read and write!

Lukas is working on his new literature program.

Konrad has a new literature program too...I'm really happy with both of their language arts this year.  Lots of writing!

We took a picture of the school room on the first day, but as I downloaded it just now, I realized I somehow took a video...so here's a picture of our room today, on the second day.

Natalie came home from the first day of school happy, and this morning she was ready to go back.  That's a good sign for a first day!

No comments: