Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Cindy's been tagged

Cousin D tagged me to blog seven points of mindless trivia...er, to reveal seven little known facts about me. Here they are...a few things you may not have already known about Cindy:

  1. For a long time I really hated raspberries. This came about from OD-ing on raspberry-flavored ChapStick when I was 10 years old. It is only recently that I can eat anything raspberry.
  2. I got my first driving ticket shortly after getting my first driver's license, for driving at night without my lights on (it was in a downtown area with lots of lights so I didn't notice). I had no clue why I was pulled over and had to ask the policeman because the suspense was killing me.
  3. I am tenth generation American: my ancestors (on both my mother’s and father’s side) came to the New World in the early 1700s, before it was the United States.
  4. But sadly, this doesn’t make me a Daughter of the American Revolution, because my ancestors were pacifists!
  5. I was born in Oregon. I have lived in seven states and have visited all 50 states.
  6. I went to the dentist for the first time at age 18 and had one cavity.
  7. I have hiked to the summit of two peaks taller than 14,000 feet: Mt. Whitney and Mt. Langley, both in California. Neither required ice axes.
Now I'm supposed to tag seven more people...but I only came up with six (Russ, here's a reason to have your blog up!) I have to say that I prefer this to the chain emails that result in more spam, but hopefully the people I tag don't mind the minor blip in blog traffic they will receive by being tagged here...and we really want to read little known facts about you!

Tom at The Happy Ones (just because I've done it on this blog doesn't mean you get out of it)
Hechung at Call Me Alicia
Mike at Call Me Alicia
Andrew at What in the World?!
Singletasker at Singletasker
Myssie at William's Site

You've been tagged!

No comments: