Friday, December 21, 2007

Shopping!

Yesterday I was able to go shopping with Natalie and Konrad while Chris took Lukas to park day. This was especially great for Lukas because we hadn't been to bible study or park day in a few weeks (where he plays with his friends) since I was trying to NOT induce labor (before we induced labor!) So yesterday I went to Costco, where the shopping carts hold two non-walking children.

Today Cammie came over and watched Natalie while I went on a "date" with Lukas and Konrad...a date with Lukas lately has come to mean running errands and having lunch at IHOP. So we did that, but with a baby in tow: department store, grocery store (shopping carts only hold one non-walker) and lunch at IHOP. Konrad slept through the whole outing, until we were on our way home, so it was almost like Lukas and I were alone on a date like usual!

It's great to have the house stocked with food so I shouldn't have to join the masses of people doing last-minute shopping...hopefully no more shopping until AFTER Christmas!

No comments: