Thursday, March 27, 2008

Pictures!

The glossy 8x10s aren't ready yet, but we have the electronic versions of our recent photo shoot to share.

We're pleased with how they turned out. The pose of Natalie by herself is not what I would say is a normal pose for her, but we decided it was cute enough to take.

We couldn't get Konrad to give us his wide mouth smile this time...he was too busy chewing on his fist, so we were lucky to get any with his hand out of his mouth. But the picture of Lukas makes my heart stop...he looks so grown up.

Anytime Natalie is next to Konrad, she kisses him, so she did the same thing in the photo shoot. We couldn't quite get Lukas and Natalie's kisses coordinated at the same time, but you get the idea!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!

Anxious AF said...

I love them!!!

Anonymous said...

HI Cindy,

Just browsing my "BLOGS" this day and came across yours, which I've not responded to in a long while, but so glad I did today...The kiddos are growing up so fast!

I smiled when I saw the photo of you sitting w/Natalie & baby bro reading together! :) Sweet!

He's grown so much since the baby pics...I found that when Kenzie was born, life went by even faster. There were at times, chunks of events I didn't hardly remember b/c I didn't see Rachel or Taylor go through them b/c I was so busy w/Kenzie that I missed out on what they were up too...(hind-sight) sit down and enjoy every minute w/each one! Especially since you have much on your plate w/Natalie and her needs as well...these are amazing & wonderful times in your life!

We keep you in prayers. Rachel's off to Greece for 5 wks, for a summer abroad program w/Fullerton. She leaves May 26, returns July 3rd. She's excited.

Well, take good care and keep writing! Your blogs are always interesting, fun and enjoyable!

Let's get together sometime when you guys are up for it. Have a blessed Spring break,
love, Brenda (john,rach,tay,& kenzie too)

Anonymous said...

So cute! Great pictures!
Ann Marie