Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The best big sister

Today was our double-duty dentist visit where Tom and I both get our teeth cleaned. Tom took the kids to a local plant nursery to look for a plant we saw on our camping trip to Joshua Tree (they didn't have it) and to keep the kids occupied until my appointment was completed.

Then we all met for dinner at Baja Fresh and Tom asked me, "Have you ever seen Natalie put her finger in Konrad's mouth?" Yes, I have! She puts her fingers in his mouth and ears...in my book, this is better than putting her fingers in his eyes, so although I correct her, I'm not terribly bothered by it.

Tom said he was pushing the stroller through the nursery, and as Lukas was oohing and aahing over the many fountains on display, Tom saw Natalie, turned around in the stroller with her thumb in Konrad's mouth, and Konrad happily sucking on it.

The thing that's shocking to me is that Konrad wasn't biting her finger, because he always bites my finger when I try to check for new teeth.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

LOL too cute!! You have to get a picture of that!