Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It takes the cake!

Until Lukas learns to bake a cake by himself, I don't mind baking my own birthday cake. My favorite is carrot cake, and Lukas had fun helping. He also took the picture of Tom bringing the flaming subject to our celebration with the kids (Tom and I went out to dinner the next night).

Natalie and Konrad loved the cake too...Natalie loved it so much, she swiped bites off Tom's plate. Lukas liked it for a few bites, but didn't finish his piece...the next day, he reminded me several times that chocolate is his favorite cake (since his birthday is next month, he thinks he needs to remind me several times so I don't forget).

2 comments:

Tarah Peacock said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you spent it the best way, with your cute cute family.

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday! God's blessings to you always! :)