Monday, January 26, 2009

Seriously addicted

I heard Konrad cry/grunting this morning and here is what I found. We only let him use the pacy in his crib, in the car, and when we leave him with someone he doesn't know well (like in the church nursery)...but he would use it A LOT more, if he could!

The pacy is attached to his sleep blanket (which he wears like a coat when he's sleeping). He pulls things out of the crib until he gets to the sleep blanket, and then he finds the pacy. He's trying to get the pacy out of the crib, but since the sleep blanket is wrapped around a slat, he'll settle with using the pacy in place...until he scared me with the forceful stretch back! Let's not do that again!

I can only imagine the pacifier withdrawals we'll go through when we finally wean Konrad.

7 comments:

Terri H-E said...

I am laughing uproariously at the progression of pictures. Man,I needed that. I realize it's not altogether funny to you, but from this vantage point, well, I will giggle for a few days thinking of that last pic.

good luck with the intervention!

Myssie@PendletonMarket said...

Oh, that is funny!! The last picture is one for the baby book!!

Tena said...

Oh hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Peacock Family said...

That is seriously so funny! So glad you took some pictures.

Michelle said...

one tough cookie!

Anonymous said...

Tom and I laughed at this post. It is so funny and reminds me of Noah and his binky.. He only sleeps with it and the last picture looks like something Noah would be doing.. So cute ...

Kelly said...

Love the last picture! He is not giving up! Kelly F