Tuesday, June 23, 2009

VBS Day 2

So many people commented to me today that Natalie was so cute when she was on the stage with the other kids practicing the song at VBS.

This picture doesn't capture her cute smile (she must have smiled just before the shutter clicked...or whatever happens with a digital camera), but it does show what I was most impressed with: she's standing still on the steps. You can click on the picture to make it bigger and see Natalie in the middle.

It would never occur to me to put her on the steps like this (TWO STEPS up from the floor!) because I would be too afraid that she would get excited and fall down. But she didn't fall! She stood in line with everyone else and looked and acted like a typical three-year old...you know how precious that word--typical--is. You can see Lukas behind her, getting into the moves of the song. By the end of the week, she may be getting into the moves of the song too.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love seeing our kids fitting right in and being typical. It makes my heart sing!

Kelly W.

Anxious AF said...

I know I say this so much to you, but Natalie is SUCH an encouragement to me. I cant even imagine Alex doing this, but I know he can.
Thanks natalie!