Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Saving Money at California Stores!

Today's Works For Me Wednesday is a backwards edition where I ask a question that I hope hope hope you, the readers, can solve for me.  So here's my question:

I follow several blogs that compile store sales and freebies (like Money Saving Mom), but they're all located in other parts of the country, so they have many stores that don't apply to me.  I'm certain to be missing other sales in my area for stores that aren't found in their areas, and often the sales are different in different parts of the country, even for the same store chain (like Wal-mart).

I've emailed these blogs to ask if they know people who are doing the same thing in California, but the blog writers are busy, I'm sure, and haven't responded.  I've Googled this problem as well and come up empty.

So that's my question for you:  do you know any (California-based) blogs that compile store sales and freebies to be found in California (especially Southern California)?  Thanks so much in advance!

More people need your advice at We Are THAT Family!

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Hi Cindy,
I also had this problem then I stumbled upon My Frugal Adventures, Charlene is based out of the Sacramento, CA area she is great myfrugaladventures.com
Barbara

CardDolphin said...

Hi. I also lie in Southern California and use Couponmom.com. Although it seems she's based in Atlanta for the chain stores pricing (CVS, Target, Walgreens, etc.) she does have Southern CA pricing for grocery stores. She also has a coupon database for the coupons in Southern CA newspapers. She does this for all areas of the country too!

CardDolphin said...

Oops.. I meant to say I also live in Southern CA, not lie. :-) See what happens when I don't proofread!

Unknown said...

Hi Cindy. You might want to check out Chief Family Officer Blog. She is located in the LA area and posts deals from Ralphs, and lists the deals she gets at CVS and Walgreens. http://www.chieffamilyofficer.com
Love your blog by the way.
Sam in SoCali.