Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Operation Baby Drop II

The last time we tried some "extreme" (for 9 months pregnant mom...now 10 months pregnant!) exercise was two weeks ago.  We didn't go to Disneyland because it was a blackout date for our passes, but last night wasn't!  Natalie, Konrad and I ate an early dinner, Tom picked up Lukas at taekwondo, and we left the house to go to Disneyland (Tom and Lukas ate dinner in the car) at 5:05 p.m.

We were inside Disneyland by 5:35 p.m. and left about 7:30 p.m.  Here are the pictures.  This could be our last Disneyland visit for a while (our passes expire the end of this month and we're not planning to renew).

Tuesday morning, still no contractions.  Blog update tonight after OB visit. 

For those who have suggested "running," when I mentioned Operation Baby Drop I, and how I "jogged," my OB was concerned I might hurt myself (some part of my body I've never heard of).  I think the heavy walking is about all I can do right now.

1 comment:

Anxious AF said...

You are one brave pregnant lady...I did disney world at 5 months pregnant, it was a few days,but I was TIRED! maybe you should have tried a roller coaster?