Wednesday, August 31, 2011

15 months

Before he turns 16 months next week, I need to post Dominik's stats.  His check up was actually last Friday (late in the month for 15 months...the doctor was on vacation, then we were on vacation, then she had a lot of back-to-school check ups).  Anyway, Dominik weighed 23 pounds 9 ounces (40th percentile) and was in the 80th percentile for height.  Bad mommy, I didn't get his actual height.  If he cares in the future, he can get an estimate from that info, right?  Anyway, it's odd for me to have such a small boy (Lukas and Konrad were often off the charts for height and weight) but it's great to have clothes and diapers fitting longer!  On the other hand, it will be longer until he can ride this trike by himself...  I put it back up in the garage so he doesn't hurt himself on it.

When I mentioned that he's soooo skinny, the pediatrician said, "he's slender, but he's not skinny."  She's not worried about the difference between percentiles, so I guess I won't either!

Quick, I'll post this before Dominik clicks it away (his latest favorite thing is to stand on a box next to the computer and click the mouse).  Gotta show that boy more attention!

No comments: