Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I was wrong...mostly

Somehow I had the impression that Dominik was growing to be a much smaller baby than Lukas or Konrad.

Today's 2-month check-up revealed a weight of 13 pounds, 6 ounces (90th percentile) and a length of 25 inches (above 100th percentile).  Konrad was still the largest baby of the three at this age, but with Dominik's length (and recent eating frenzy) I think Dominik is on track to grow similarly to Lukas and Konrad.

Good news: Dominik likely won't have a complex from being shorter than his brothers as an adult.

Bad news:  another big baby to lug around!  I'm not really complaining, but I was looking forward to a smaller baby.

Tomorrow I'm switching his wardrobe to size 6 months...hopefully that lasts until we get back from Ohio.  But I might have to switch to 9 months pretty soon!

Here's a cute picture that Tom took to contrast Konrad's tan with Dominik's pale pink skin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. He already looks like he has grown so much.. Nicholas is really tall too in the 90% I'm not used to it yet.